Payment of Attorney Fee does NOT cover any payment(s) due to the Court.
Please read this page and keep a copy for your records because it sets out certain terms and conditions that you must agree to in order for our office to represent you on your traffic infraction. By hiring our office to represent you on your traffic infraction you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Texas traffic ticket representation starting at $175 (once we have your complete ticket information we will quote an exact price for 1st infraction which is a flat fee for legal representation on the civil traffic infraction(s) (excluding photo tickets) you hire us on, in the State of Texas. We are not responsible for any other tickets you have or may have had in the past. Your flat fee does not include any other related legal service, including, but not limited to: appeals, insurance matters, DOL hearings and damage claims out of this traffic matter. This fee is not a prepayment of any court fines or costs that might be ordered. Your flat fee must be paid before we will begin working on your case. As is required under the Rules of Professional conduct, this fee will not be deposited in our trust account and will be deemed earned upon receipt. The fact that you have paid your fee in advance does not affect your right to terminate the client-lawyer relationship. In the event our relationship is terminated before the agreed upon legal services have been completed, you may or may not have a right to a refund of a portion of the fee.
• If you hire us with less than 20 days remaining before your hearing you agree to call us at 713-275-6900 and let us know at the same time you submit your information online. If you don't let us know of your court date by phone, we will not be responsible for any failure to appear that may be issued in the event we do not have a lawyer available for your court.
• You agree that our liability is limited to the amount that you pay our office to represent you on your ticket. You agree that you will not be entitled to damages beyond that amount regardless of outcome or result. If a law suit is initiated as a result of our business relationship, you agree that jurisdiction and venue will be in Harris County District Court.
• Our goal is to have your ticket dismissed. However, we cannot guarantee a specific result in any case. Each situation is different, so prior results should not create an expectation of the results of your case.
• If we are unavailable to appear in court, we may appoint another attorney licensed in the state of Texas to appear on our behalf, so long as it is in the best interests of the Client.
• We will not begin work on your case until payment is made in full.